Surat Cinta buat Company Tersayang

Thursday, July 7, 2011
blogspot tidak diblock seakan akan memberi ruang semua yang tertanam diselongkarkan.

i know im not good enough so please dont over estimated me.

High expectation is not soooo good cz one day if you fall,you will dissapointed and hopeless on me.
Yes it was what you said and im understand that.

MasyaAllah,
berkali2 aku cuba bersabar,dan bersabar lagi,and till today im still patient on this situasion.
Im not serious enough on working it was not means im playing with all my responsible.
You want me to be you.
I cant.
I have my way to work.
to be honest,i cant work under you.

Once you are not believing me,it was meaningless for me to stay.

Lantak lah apa nak jadi jadilah.
Im resign from today on.
Awak dah jumpa orang baru yang lebih bagus dari saya kan.
So go on.Im finish with you and i hope so the new guys will standing or a long time beside you.
I pray for it.
We'll see how long he will stay.

Kalau sekali awak dah pandang rendah pada saya,sampai bila bila pun saya buat semua tak kene.Walau dasarnya saya improve.Awak tetap cakap saya lagi worst.
Kalau worst,saya takkan dapat buat all shipping job yang saya handle sekarang ni.

Lagi awak preasure saya lagi saya tak boleh nak concentrate.
Let me do my job in my way.
Not your way.Cz im not serious person.

::Panjang pulak entry utk awak Puan Senior berbanding entry utk En Tunang saya::

Bye Network Straits Logistics.

Thanks for everythinggg..

0 comments: